I think the last time I typed we were in Virginia so I'll pick up my narrative from Virginia.
One more thing did happen in Virginia, the car my humans drive changed color. It used to be black and then it changed to red. I'm not sure how that happened. Anyway, when we packed up to leave Virginia the black car came back and was hooked up to the motorhome, just like usual BUT it wasn't really like usual. Pat did not ride with me like she always does and neither did Ryder. Whenever we stopped though, Pat was there and so was Ryder. I'm not sure what was up with that. Where did they ride? On the top??
We arrived in Wampam, PA and suddenly there was Pat with the red car. OK, what is going on? I'm not going to worry about it anymore because now we have the red car around all the time and the black car is gone. Not that I ever get to ride in a car - oh I forgot about my trip to the vet while in VA! Now that was terrible. I hate going to the vet and this was even worse because right after going Pat put something on me that made me feel yukky and so I licked it off. It tasted terrible so I tried to spit it out by making foam in my mouth. Pat freaked out! She yelled at Vern to help her and then, oh it was terrible! She grabbed me and put me in the shower. Good grief, she actually tried to give me a bath in the shower. I was not putting up with that, but I didn't want to hurt Pat so I jumped on the door to the shower and pushed it open and ran out. Unfortunately, Pat followed me out and grabbed me again and this time Vern held the door shut. I endured the indignity of getting a bath and then of course had to lick and lick to get dry. I don't know what my humans were thinking, but I keep clean so why the bath? I did hear Pat talking to someone on the phone and they told her the flea and tick stuff she put on me and I licked off would not have hurt me and SHE DIDN'T NEED TO GIVE ME A BATH. Good grief, talk about stupid. Humans, what can you do with them?
Where was I? Oh yes we were in Pennsylvania. I like it there. I can watch the birds in the flower bed without those screens and people come by to talk to me. There was a new person there this time and he was very small. He was not too sure about me, so he didn't come see me very much, but he ran around the yard a lot. While we were in Pennsylvania my humans left me again. I don't get it, why are they leaving so much? This time they were gone a long time. Matt took good care of me and Ryder, but Ryder got to go into the house every night. Of course that was OK cause I could do whatever I wanted in the motorhome. When they got home they said something about going to the VA (isn't that Virginia?) in Houston. Now I'm not dumb, I know that Houston is in Texas - we've even stayed near there some, so I guess that was why they were gone a long time. But how can the VA be in TX? People are so confusing.
We finally got on the road again. It was getting kind of hot there in PA and I was glad we went to New York. My humans were out dancing and visiting friends a lot in New York and it was really fun watching the squirrels and the birds from my patio. There were a lot of people that came by, some even had dogs and stayed to talk. I like it when they sit down outside and I can stay in my patio and watch the dogs they bring. Then, after only a week, they packed up and we went back to PA, only not to the same place. We set up my patio in a state park where there were a lot of things to watch, but it was kind of cool and rainy. My humans were gone a lot because they were with family. I heard them say that another person had passed away. I guess that is a nice way to put it and it seems like my humans lost a lot of family members this year. I felt kind of bad for them for a few minutes, then I forgot about it, after all, I am a cat.
After what I think was a week we left PA and stopped for the weekend in a really nice place called Harrison Lake State Park in Ohio. There were a lot of trees and my patio got set up in a really nice place. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we were going to visit my favorite people, Diana and John in Michigan, so I was happy. We got to Michigan and my patio got set up right away. I said hello to the dogs Jake and Rita and then Diana spoiled me a lot. I loved it.
I'm going to stop typing now, my paws are tired and I need a nap.
Stay independent - like a cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment