Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Begining

As you can see from my profile picture, I am a very pretty (if I don't say so myself) black cat.  I travel with my humans around the country in a motorhome.  I demanded that my humans build me a way to get outside and see where they have made me go, so they built me a patio. 



As you can see, I have a ramp I can go into and out of the motorhome whenever I want. I get very upset if my humans - I guess I'd better name them, Pat and Vern - do not set up my patio.  It really makes me angry and I scratch at the window where my door should be, but they don't listen to me.  I even complain very loudly about it, but they just put me in the front window (as if that is the same as getting outside!) and tell me to stop complaining. 

Well, I'm tired of this, so I'm going to take a nap.  Next time I will tell more about where I have been this fall. 

No comments: